- A perfect item for family road trips or anyone who spends a lot of time driving and gets hungry and thirsty on the road
- 2 temperature settings: cool up to 32 Degree - 36 Degree Fahrenheit below room temperature, or warm up to 140 Degree Fahrenheit; its hot/cold/off switch has indicator lights and is on the back of the unit
- 24 Liter Capacity: fits four 2 Liter bottles or up to 27 cans - or ample room inside for food and snacks
- Heavy duty handle for easy transport; plus a 7 feet DC power cord which allows the unit to be placed in the vehicle's backseat
- Operates on 12v DC (cord included) for use in vehicle; optional AC adapter is available for home and office use, Wagan item 9903 (sold separately)
Wagan 24 Liter 12v cooler/warmer is an essential item for anyone who gets hungry or thirsty when driving in their vehicle. It is perfect for family road trips or anyone who drives frequently. This keeps food and beverages cool without messy ice, plus there is an option to keep them warm instead. If desired, you can even pack healthy snacks like fruit and yogurt. Its 24 Liter capacity holds up to 27 soda cans or four 2 Liter water bottles. Interior dimensions: 10.5" x 8.5" x 12"; exterior dimensions: 16.7" x 16.7" x 10.5". A heavy duty handle allows for easy transport. Easy to use; simply plug the 12v adapter into your vehicle's 12v DC outlet and slide the switch on the back of the cooler to either hot or cold. If hot setting is selected, then anything inside will stay warm and heat up to a maximum of 140 Degree Fahrenheit. If cold setting is selected, then anything inside will stay cool and reach a maximum of 32 Degree-36 Degree Fahrenheit below room temperature.
A hot/cold/off switch has indicator lights so you can quickly see which mode is in use. The 7.5 feet DC power cord is long enough to extend to your vehicle's back seat area, so the cooler can be easily accessible for anyone sitting in the back of your vehicle. The cooler can be either placed on the floor of your vehicle, or it can be placed on the seat and secured with the seat belt.
It also has a built-in fan and 10A fused plug. Power consumption is 40 watts. An optional AC adapter accessory is available, Wagan item 9903, for additional use in the home, office or hotel (sold separately). For optimal cooling, pre chill your items in the refrigerator to assist the unit to reach the lowest temperature as quickly as possible. Anything left inside the unit will stay cool for some time after the unit has been disconnected from 12v DC outlet or turned off. However, internal temperature will equalize to external surrounding temperature over time.